RRP $299 - now over $100 off - only $149 - last size!
Looking for a motorcycle riding glove or an outdoor winter glove with features that include rugged, waterproof, and heated? Look no further than the Mobile Warming® Blizzard heated gloves. The Blizzard features extremely durable Goatskin Leather and a Rainguard® Waterproof liner. Stay warm in the coldest conditions with an integrated heating system powered by long-lasting rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries. The Blizzard Heated Leather Glove is the choice for unsurpassed performance in cold, wet conditions.
The Blizzard Heated Leather Gloves are powered by a set of ultra-slim rechargeable 7.4-volt batteries located in-cuff to keep you comfortable for up to 8 hours per charge. Far-Infrared Heating panels provide comforting heat on harsh winter days. The rugged outer Goatskin Leather construction combined with anti-slip palms ensure you have a handle on your winter recreation. Plus, Mobile Warming’s premium Rainguard® insulation, a breathable, waterproof liner, gives the Blizzard glove unsurpassed performance in cold, wet conditions. A simple touch of the integrated control button quickly and easily adjusts four distinct temperature settings to ensure you can find your perfect setting. Add padded knuckles and fingertips, anti-static technology, and touchscreen compatibility for mobile devices, and the Blizzard gloves are your warm, durable winter solution.
- 100% Goatskin Leather Outer Shell
- Rainguard® Waterproof Lining
- Anti-Slip Palm
- Padded Knuckles & Fingers
- Goggle/Helmet Shield Finger Squeegee
- Gauntlet with Cinch Closure
- 7.4 Ultra-slim Lithium-Ion Batteries
- Integrated Heat Elements
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- Heat Over Top of Hand & Fingers
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- Wrist Cinch Closure System
- Split-Pack Batteries to Reduce Wrist Weight
- Up to 8 Hours of Heat Per Charge
- Battery Rating: 7.4v, 2000mAh
- Charge Time: 3.5hrs
- Available in XS, SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL & 3XL
(1) Pair Blizzard 7.4volt Gloves
(2) 7.4v 2000mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
12 months' warranty from Date of Purchase..
MAINTENANCE AND PROLONGED (“OFF-SEASON”) STORAGE:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.