The Men’s Alpine Heated Jacket 7.4v Black features a water-resistant 4-way stretch Windshark® material to keep you additionally dry, with 2 side and 1 front zippered pockets. The heated panels which are built in the front and back are formulated with a special heating element which also is insulated and prepared in a way to give instant heat on demand. The power source is a 7.4v Lithium battery keeping you warm for hours and adjustable by an on off button with 4 heat settings.
- Water-resistant fleece bonded softshell fabric
- Reflective trim accents at shoulders
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture during strenuous activity
- Equipped with Mobile Warming heating panels on chest and back
- Featuring integrated touch-button control on garment for easy temperature setting
- Wind-Shark sealed seams have been sealed using thermoplastic tape to provide the protection from rain water while keeping you dry and comfortable
- PHOSLITE reflective technology was designed for enhanced visibility at night or used in low visibility conditions. Comprised of millions of tiny ″retro-reflective″ lenses bonded to the fabric to reflect light straight back to the light source, providing high visibility
- Includes 7.4v 2.2Ah lithium-ion battery which can provide up 8 hours of power.
- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 2 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
|7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-ion Battery|
|Charge Remaining||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||8 hours|
- Turn the battery on by pressing and holding the power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Power the garment on by pressing and holding the Touch Button on the garment for 3 to 5 seconds as well.
- To adjust the temperature, press the Touch Button on the garment itself until the LED light reflects desired setting (Red=100%, Orange=75%, Green=50%, Blue=25%).
- To power off, push and hold the power button on the battery until lights on both the battery and garment turn off.
- If your garment does not have our new Touch Button Technology, all of the power and temperature functions are controlled on the battery itself.
MAINTENANCE AND PROLONGED (“OFF-SEASON”) STORAGE:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.