The Mobile Warming Bluetooth® enabled 12volt Foreman Heated Vest is a real work vest with classic looks and heavy-duty construction. Designed for a rancher, construction worker, lineman, or anyone who works outside for extended periods in cold weather. The Foreman is constructed of heavy-duty 5oz 100% Cotton Canvas Outer Shell. On the inside, it has a warm quilted polyester thermal liner. The Foreman has heavy-duty zippers and lots of pockets for storage. To keep you warm in those cold conditions, the Foreman Vest is heated with our Far-Infrared heating system. The Foreman powered by our all new 12volt lithium-ion battery, which includes a USB port to charge your mobile devices and a powerful built-in LED flashlight.
Like all our 12volt systems, the Foreman has the industry’s most substantial heating elements, two in the chest and two on the back. It can provide temperatures ranging from 57° Deg on high to 32 Deg on low. On high, expect up to three hours of heat, and on low, the Foreman can heat up to 10 hours! The built-in touch control button lets you adjust from four heat settings with a simple button push. We’ve also incorporated Bluetooth® control with our MW Connect™ app.
Through MW Connect™, you can quickly toggle through all connected Mobile Warming® devices and adjust individual heat levels to your liking. MW Connect™ allows you to get real-time updates on battery levels and update your garments when new firmware becomes available. The Foreman Vest comes as a complete package with a battery and charger. If you work outside, the Foreman provides hard-working heat for serious cold.
- Heavy-Duty 5oz 100% Cotton Canvas Outer Shell
- Quilted 3oz Polyester Thermal Liner
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- Interior Hook & Loop Pocket
- Hand-Warmer Pockets
- Heavy-Duty Zipper
- Multi-Zone Heat, 2x Chest & 2x Back
- Bluetooth® Enabled Wireless Control
- MW Connect™ Mobile App Compatible
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- 12volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- Charge Time around 4hours
- Available in MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL
(1) Foreman Vest
(1) 12v 5200mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
(1) AC Charger
- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 4 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
|12V 5200 Ah Lithium-ion Battery|
|Charge Remaining||2.5 hours||3.5 hours||5.5 hours||10 hours|
- Turn the battery on by pressing and holding the power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Power the garment on by pressing and holding the Touch Button on the garment for 3 to 5 seconds as well.
- To adjust the temperature, press the Touch Button on the garment itself until the LED light reflects desired setting (Red=100%, Orange=75%, Green=50%, Blue=25%).
- To power off, push and hold the power button on the battery until lights on both the battery and garment turn off.
- If your garment does not have our new Touch Button Technology, all of the power and temperature functions are controlled on the battery itself.
MAINTENANCE AND PROLONGED (“OFF-SEASON”) STORAGE:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly drain over time.