- Powered by extra slim battery packs to reduce weight on the wrists
- Goat skin and stretch fabric shell
- Premium insulation and waterproof construction
- Padded knuckle and finger tips
- Mobile Warming heating elements quickly and evenly distribute heat
- Integrated touch button temperature setting on glove
- Touch screen compatible
- Rain Guard
- Includes 2 7.4v which can provide up to 8 hours of power. Please reference our battery chart for more information.
Mobile Warming leather/textile heated motorcycle glove is the latest offering from Mobile Warming for heated motorcycle gloves.
Constructed of high quality goatskin leather with the combination of rugged Carbolexᴿ material. Heating can be felt thru panels around the fingers and top of the hand and touch screen compatible.
The Mobile Warming black leather/textile heated glove is powered by a set of highly technical slim rechargeable 7.4v or batteries located in the cuff to give you the most comfort and long lasting power possible. Heat panels are in the top of the hands and around the fingers for unprecedented heat.
Waterproof and breathable comes by the way of the Rainguardᴿ waterproof liner. Screen cleaner on left index finger.
Touching the button on the gloves to adjust the temperature is a nice touch for your Mobile Warming heated gloves and makes temperature easy to adjust. Four different temperature ranges can be selected to make sure you can find the exact one you need to be comfortable.
The leather mobile warming glove also features a padded knuckle and is touch screen compatible, everything you need is included with the mobile warming gloves, a sets of mobile warming glove batteries and glove charger.
The size chart shows the sizes are in inches but they should be in centremetres
12 months' warranty from Date of Purchase..
MAINTENANCE AND PROLONGED (“OFF-SEASON”) STORAGE:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.