This one is our No. 1 Staff pick for quality, warmth, durability and comfort!!
TWO COLOURS AVAILABLE at the moment
Walnut (chestnut / dark tan as per main picture), Chocolate
- See other listing for Mens sizes available in two colours up to Mens 13..
Made with the finest sheepskin the Mi Woollies Malibu Short is a hard wearing sheepskin boot that features an equally hard wearing sole.
The Mi Woollies Malibu Short has been designed to withstand New Zealand's harsh and diverse environment. This style features all of Mi Woollies improved technical features found in our Ugg Boots. The Malibu Short is made with double face sheepskin which helps keep feet warm and dry. The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. With a reinforced toecap and hardwearing TPR sole, this boot is built for conquering tough terrain. It is a favourite among those who favour wearing their sheepskin uggs in all conditions. The Malibu Short was definitely designed with your feet’s best interest at heart and they look great on both men and women.
- Plush, premium quality, 17mm pile height twin-face sheepskin wiith both sides processed to the highest standards. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Features removeable insoles. Your old insoles can easily be replaced with a plush new pair of Sheepskin Inner Soles.
- Moulded heel cup.
- The sheepskin is reinforced with cowhide at heel and toe to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough TPR rubber sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A mid calf height boot. Boot height based on USA 10 is approximately 10.5 inches (27 centimetres).
As a preventative measure we recommend spraying the outwards facing skin with our Stain & Water Repellent. Treated sheepskin is a lot more water and stain resistant than non treated sheepskin and consequently water and dirt will have less of a chance of sticking. We recommend the application of our Stain and Water Repellent while the item is still new and unmarked. This will form a protective layer on the skin and assist in the prevention of stains caused by water and the odd accident. It will also help prevent mildew forming. For best results it should be re-applied every 3 months and after washing.