The Mobile Warming Women’s Whitney Heated Vest is constructed with Windshark®, a comfortable 4-way stretch material. Windshark® is ready to take on the elements, it is highly breathable, extremely light-weight and is completely waterproof and wind-resistant. Tapered waist and taped seams insures a snug fit and waterproof seal to keep outside elements away from your body. The Whitney Heated Vest has ultra-thin integrated and concealed heating panels, two in the front and one on the back. Our far-infrared heating system is engineered with special heating elements and insulation to give instant heat on demand. A lightweight, powerful 7.4volt rechargeable Lithium-ion battery keeps you warm for hours in harsh conditions. Adjust heat on the move with a simple built-in control button that easily adjusts 4 heat settings to keep you warm and comfortable. The Whitney is ready for any weather and if outdoor conditions get cold then look no further the Whitney Heated Vest is ready to perform.
Windshark® 4-Way Stretch Soft Shell Construction
- Windshark® Protection from Wind, Rain, and Water
- Phoslite® Reflective Rear Logo for Increased Low Light Visibility
- Moisture Wicking Mesh Liner
- Tapered Waist
- Waterproof Sealed Thermoplastic Tape Seams
- Tri-zone Heating Panels, Two on Chest, One on Back
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings From 55deg, 50deg, 40deg, 32deg
- Includes Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- 7.4volt Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery
- Stock available at the moment LG, XL
(1) Whitney Heated Vest
(1) 7.4volt 2200mAh Lithium-ion Battery
(1) AC Charger
- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 2 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
|7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-ion Battery|
|Charge Remaining||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||8 hours|
- Turn the battery on by pressing and holding the power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Power the garment on by pressing and holding the Touch Button on the garment for 3 to 5 seconds as well.
- To adjust the temperature, press the Touch Button on the garment itself until the LED light reflects desired setting (Red=100%, Orange=75%, Green=50%, Blue=25%).
- To power off, push and hold the power button on the battery until lights on both the battery and garment turn off.
- If your garment does not have our new Touch Button Technology, all of the power and temperature functions are controlled on the battery itself.
MAINTENANCE AND PROLONGED (“OFF-SEASON”) STORAGE:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.