This is your everyday, multiple occasion, all-season tee in a stylish design complimented with a unique tonal print stemming from NZ’s native Pohutukawa tree. Suitable as a first layer in the colder months or just worn by itself in the warmer months.
- Features include mid-scoop neck, capped sleeves and scalloped bottom hem, in a rich black fabric. Can be worn numerous times without washing, remaining fresh and odour free.
- Slightly fitted design with relaxed regular sizing. You can feel comfortable ordering to your typical size.
- Handcrafted at Auckland NZ and made with a 100% fine merino, 170gsm fabric – soft against the skin, doesn’t pill and is the perfect weight for a merino tee that can be worn as an outer or inner layer.
- Merino fibre is 100% natural, biodegradable and from a sustainable source.
- RRP $95+
- NB: SIZING: Merino can be fitting against the skin - I recommend going up one size if you don't want it to be too fitted.