The Mobile Warming Longman Heated baselayer pant is made from 4-way stretch antibacterial polyamide fabric that provides a comfortable next-to-skin feel. The Longman Pant features side stretch panels to conform you your body shape and movement. Integrated heating panels two in the thigh and one in the lower back keep you warm and comfortable for hours. The ultra-fine heating elements are insulated and designed to provide instant heat on demand. An Integrated on/off button has 4 selectable heat settings and is powered by a light-weight rechargeable 7.4v Lithium-ion battery that keeps you warm and comfortable for up to 8 hours.
Stretch Polyamide Fabric
- Moisture Wicking
- Mesh Side Inserts
- Flatlock Seams
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Tri-Zone Heating Elements Two Thigh and One Lower Back
- Integrated Touch Control button
- Four Selectable Heat Settings
- Up to 8 Hours of Heating Per Charge
- Available in SM, MD, LG, XL, 2XL
(1) Mobile Warming Longman Pant
(1) 7.4volt 2200mAh Lithium-ion Battery
(1) AC Charger
- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 2 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
|7.4V 2.2Ah Lithium-ion Battery|
|Charge Remaining||2 hours||3 hours||4 hours||8 hours|
- Turn the battery on by pressing and holding the power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Power the garment on by pressing and holding the Touch Button on the garment for 3 to 5 seconds as well.
- To adjust the temperature, press the Touch Button on the garment itself until the LED light reflects desired setting (Red=100%, Orange=75%, Green=50%, Blue=25%).
- To power off, push and hold the power button on the battery until lights on both the battery and garment turn off.
- If your garment does not have our new Touch Button Technology, all of the power and temperature functions are controlled on the battery itself.
MAINTENANCE AND PROLONGED (“OFF-SEASON”) STORAGE:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.