The Mobile Warming Bluetooth® enabled 12volt Foreman Heated Jacket is a real work jacket with classic looks and heavy-duty construction.
Designed for a builder/labourer, farmer, lineman, or anyone who works outside for extended periods in the cold. The Foreman is constructed of heavy-duty 5oz 100% Cotton Canvas Outer Shell. Featuring a thermal-lined hood with a drawcord closure to keep the wind out and a warm quilted polyester full sleeved thermal liner, this jacket can’t be matched. The Foreman has heavy-duty zippers and loads of pockets for storage. The Foreman jacket is built to keep you cozy in the cold with our Far-Infrared heating system. The Foreman’s heating system is powered by our all-new 12volt lithium-ion battery. Featuring a USB port to charge your mobile devices and a powerful built-in LED flashlight, the Foreman has the industry’s most substantial heating elements, two in the chest and two on the back. It can provide heating temperatures ranging from 57°D on high to 32°F on low. On high, expect up to 2.5 hours of heat. On low, the Foreman can heat up to 10 hours!
The Foreman has two ways to adjust the temperature. First, the built-in touch control button is a simple button push that allows you to choose from four heat settings with LED indicator. Second, we’ve incorporated Bluetooth® control with our MW Connect™ app. Through the MW Connect™ app, you can quickly toggle through all connected Mobile Warming® devices and adjust individual heat levels to your liking. MW Connect™ allows you to get real-time updates on battery levels and update your garments when new firmware becomes available. The Foreman comes as a complete package with a battery and charger. If you work outside, the Foreman provides hard-working heat for serious cold.
- Heavy-Duty 5oz 100% Cotton Canvas Outer Shell
- Quilted 3oz Polyester Full Sleeved Thermal Liner
- Thermal-lined Hood with Drawcord Closure
- Rib-Knit Cuffs & Waist
- Interior Zippered Pocket
- Interior Hook & Loop Pocket
- Hand-Warmer Pockets
- Heavy-Duty Zipper
- Multi-Zone Heat: 2x Chest & 2x Back
- Bluetooth® Enabled Wireless Control
- MW Connect™ Mobile App Compatible
- Integrated Touch Control Button
- 4 Selectable Heat Settings
- 12volt Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Up to 10 Hours of Power Per Charge
- Charge Time 4hours 10mins
- Available in MD, LG, XL, 2XL, 3XL
- We recommend charging your battery overnight before the first use.
- Charge the battery 100% before each use when possible (a full charge takes about 4 hours).
- A Red light will appear on wall charger when the battery is charging. The light will turn Green when the battery is fully charged.
- Maintain at least 25% power when battery is not in use.
|12V 5200 Ah Lithium-ion Battery|
|Charge Remaining||2.5 hours||3.5 hours||5.5 hours||10 hours|
- Turn the battery on by pressing and holding the power button for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Power the garment on by pressing and holding the Touch Button on the garment for 3 to 5 seconds as well.
- To adjust the temperature, press the Touch Button on the garment itself until the LED light reflects desired setting (Red=100%, Orange=75%, Green=50%, Blue=25%).
- To power off, push and hold the power button on the battery until lights on both the battery and garment turn off.
- If your garment does not have our new Touch Button Technology, all of the power and temperature functions are controlled on the battery itself.
MAINTENANCE AND PROLONGED (“OFF-SEASON”) STORAGE:
- Fully charge your battery before storing it during the off-season, failure to do so may damage your battery.
Unplug the battery from the garment during storage, as the garment will slowly draw power from the battery when plugged in, even when it is not powered on.
- We recommend fully recharging the battery every three months when not in use.
- Lithium Ion cells used in heated apparel need to be stored at a minimum of a 25% charge to prevent damage to cells – we recommend 100% as they will slowly deplete over time.