Step into a pair of our Sheepskin Emu Boots and discover what the height of comfort really feels like, you won't be disappointed.
Our Emu Boots are classically styled using the finest quality raw materials. The genuine suede leather uppers are lined with premium grade pure sheepskin to ensure that your feet are kept nice and toastie all the way up to your ankles! The soft wool fibres of natural sheepskin are highly breathable and act as a natural insulator to keep your feet warm, dry and comfortable. Thick shearling wool inside moulds to the shape of your foot creating natural arch support. For added strength and durability we have added an additional suede heel reinforcer cut extra thick and a back strap for extra support. The EVA sole is lightweight yet provides traction and durability. These boots feel so comfortable you may never take them off! Don't delay, order your pair today.
- Plush, premium quality, pure sheepskin lining attached to suede leather outer. Supple suede leather on the outside and cosy fleece on the inside provides cushioning and insulation.
- Your old insoles can easily be replaced with a plush new pair of Sheepskin Inner Soles.
- Reinforced with cowhide at heel to add strength and hold shape.
- The tough EVA sole gives excellent traction and durability and is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- An ankle height boot. USA 10 is approximately 8 inches (20.50 centimetres) high.
As a preventative measure we recommend spraying the outwards facing skin with our Stain & Water Repellent. Treated sheepskin is a lot more water and stain resistant than non treated sheepskin and consequently water and dirt will have less of a chance of sticking. We recommend the application of our Stain and Water Repellent while the item is still new and unmarked. This will form a protective layer on the skin and assist in the prevention of stains caused by water and the odd accident. It will also help prevent mildew forming. For best results it should be re-applied every 3 months and after washing.